Old versionsSee all
KORG M50 Editor is a brilliant new synthesizer distilling the sonic essence and functionality of the M3 series into a seriously portable and affordable new instrument.
- Rich and vivid sound using the same "EDS" (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) tone generator found on the upper-end M3
- An enormous 256 MB of PCM data*, provides 608 programs and 384 combinations featuring Korg's acclaimed voicing expertise.
- The 61-key M50-61 and 73-key M50-73 use a new semi-weighted Natural Touch keyboard, while the 88 key M50-88 features the top-of-the-line Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) graded action keyboard.
- The Drum Track gives you 671 patterns to stimulate and support your realtime performance and song production.
- The Polyphonic Arpeggiator delivers from simple phrases up to complex rhythmic gestures, and lets you use two patterns simultaneously in Combination mode or Sequencer mode to create complete ensemble backing.
- The highly intuitive sequencer provides 16 MIDI 1 master tracks with all the tools needed to capture and easily shape your musical ideas into polished productions.
- The large TouchView graphical user interface makes it easy to select sounds, adjust parameters and create your music easily.
- An SD card slot provides easy and affordable management of your sounds and songs.
- Included M50 Editor and M50 Plug-In Editor software lets you edit the sounds using your computer, and allows you to use the M50 as a plug-in instrument in your favorite DAW software (VST, Audio Units, and RTAS are supported).
- The M50-61 features a stylishly retro light-weight and compact design, and the M50-88 is the lightest weight 88-key keyboard Korg has ever made.